THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Why you’ll love being a member…
We value YOU. The Craft Cannabis Club offers a unique opportunity to explore and grow in cannabis. We aim to normalize cannabis and when you become a member with us, we celebrate with tons of incentives!
Enjoy perks like:
- Earn up to 10% Cash Back Craft Rewards
- $25 Reward Per Referral
- $75 Monthly Gift Boxes
The Craft Cannabis Club provides a crafted social, educational, and networking experience. Join us today!
** Membership is available to medical or therapeutic cannabis consumers and providers.
The Craft Cannabis Club Membership Agreement
- Membership at The Craft Cannabis Club is the purview of the owner and is not automatic.
- All members will be subject to a criminal background check. Applicants can be refused membership for a questionable criminal history or any other reason considered appropriate.
- A membership card will be issued to primary and secondary members, if appropriate. If a card is lost new cards can be issued for a $10 fee.
Dues, Fees and Charges:
- The Craft Cannabis Club will determine the amount of dues, fees and monthly charges to be paid by members each membership year.
- All monthly minimum requirements are due within a 30 day period. (Cycled from the 1st to the 30th day of each month)
- Club dues can be paid on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis.
(Billed on the 10th day of each month). A $10 late fee is assessed after the 15th of every month.
- Members must give one (1) month advance notice in writing to resign a membership contract.
- No Cannabis or other Controlled Substances may be sold within the club. Attempting to sell cannabis on club property will result in expulsion.
- Cannabis may be gifted between members.
- Any purchased snacks, beverages, paraphernalia, educational programs or other items sold by the club are to be paid by cash or credit card.
- No weapons or firearms are allowed on club property.
- Members are not allowed to bring cups, plates, cutlery or non-alcoholic beverages into the club.
- Members may bring an individual guest up to 6 times a year, but not more than 2 times in any given month. Unlimited guests visit for special events.
- Guests must be registered at the desk and pay a $10 one time guest fee when applicable. Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Members may not bring more than 3 guests at any given time. Groups of 5 or more must call ahead to ensure a quality experience. Disorderly conduct is subject to termination of the membership.
- Non-Gold Members may rent lockers for $50 per month paid in advance.
- Lockers are subject to search to insure legal limit laws are being enforced. They can also be opened by the ownership for periodic cleaning.
- The club may offer educational or social programming from time to time. Reservations for events can be made at the club desk or on the website. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis until capacity is met. Some events may have additional fees associated with them.
- Consumption of marijuana products is not permitted on the premises.
Failure of a Member to abide by and comply with the Membership By Laws and Club Rules, as promulgated and revised by the Club from time to time, may result in loss of Membership privileges and forfeiture of Membership.
YOUR CRAFT CONNOISSEUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY YOU THAT YOU WILL ACT AS A MATURE ADULT AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DECISIONS.
BY ACCEPTING OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS “THIS AGREEMENT,” YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR AND YOU ARE RELEASING CRAFT CONNOISSEUR CLUB, A MICHIGAN CORPORATION, HOSTING VENUE AND ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “THE CLUB” FROM ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ANY INJURY SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARE INDEMNIFYING THE CLUB FROM ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN.
This document creates a contractual relationship between The Club and you, the “Customer.” After reading this entire customer agreement (the “agreement”), in order for membership to be completed, you must indicate your acceptance of our terms and conditions and this agreement in its entirety. Accordingly, failure to accept our Terms and Conditions and or this agreement will prevent you from becoming a member of Craft Connoisseur Club.
* All fees are subject to change without notice.